The economy is tight, but you and your friends want to play paintball. You guys have worked hard to earn and save money, and you want to make that money last while enjoying some quality competitive fun.
Well, here are 10 tips to play paintball, while staying on a budget:
- Carpool – Whether you’re coming in a private group or as a walk-on, this is a great way to save gas money.
- Pump Gun – These guns can be significantly easier on your wallet.
- Walk your trigger – This will help maximize your rate of fire.
- Maintenance – Take care of your gun and gear and they’ll last longer, meaning fewer replacements.
- Buy used – Equipment, guns, etc. (be careful not to get scammed. Remember that old saying – buyers beware).
- But consider high end – Whether you buy new or used, buy equipment that is going to last (focus on quality vs. quantity – getting the bang for your buck).
- Don’t overbuy – If you don’t need the extensive apparel or extra modifications, than save your money.
- Carbon fiber tank – These might be more expensive up front but they last longer.
- Keep your change – Throw all of that extra change from those sodas and hamburgers into a jar, it can really add up.
- Share your ammo – Split the cost with someone.
At Ultimate Paintball, we hope these money saving tips help. As always, if you need help finding a specific paintball gun or accessory, but are on a tight budget, we’re always here to help!